Sydney 24 Hour Plumbing are experts at the full range of kitchen plumbing services, including kitchen renovations, repair, installation and advice on fittings and fixtures and appliances. We work with both home and business owners to give you a complete ‘one stop shop’ for all your needs.
Our knowledge and professionalism come from years of experience working in residential and commercial kitchens all across Sydney, and thanks to our dedicated team of qualified plumbers and gas fitters, no job is too big or small.
Let us know how we can help you – contact us today.
First class kitchen plumbing and gas
A well-functioning and beautiful kitchen can not only enhance your quality of life, but it can add thousands of dollars of value onto your property. In a business environment, kitchens have also become a vital element for bringing colleagues together in a social environment and improving employee’s satisfaction levels. Like bathrooms, kitchens can develop a range of issues over time, and because they are used on a regular basis, small problems can quickly turn into larger, more costly headaches.
We are one of Sydney’s most popular plumbing and gas companies because we offer a complete range of kitchen services for customers, including:
- Residential and commercial kitchen renovations
- Kitchen planning and installation for new builds
- General plumbing and gas repairs for all kitchen fittings and fixtures
- Repair, installation and maintenance of kitchen appliances such as ovens, dishwashers and cooktops
- Diagnosis of issues with pipes and drains such as clogging, four odours and water hammer
- Water filtration and fridge cut ins
If you’ve been putting off having a repair done on a fittings such as a leaky or hard to turn tap, just remember that the longer you leave it, the less likely it is that we will be able to easily fix the underlying issue. It’s also vital to call us as soon as possible in the event of an emergency in the kitchen. These can take the form of a suspected gas leak, an overflowing drain or blocked sink, a tap that won’t turn off or broken or damaged appliances. As we offer emergency call outs every day and night, 365 days a year, you can count on us to respond quickly and be out at your property with everything we will need to resolve the problem. Most emergencies are a simple fix, and can be done on the spot. If there are issues with systems such as hot water units, we’ll provide you with a temporary solution until we can replace the unit for you.
Thinking of renovating your kitchen?
Good quality kitchen renovations these days have become affordable for everyone, thanks to cheaper designer materials and the booming renovation industry. This means that you don’t have to plan for your dream kitchen for years anymore, and you don’t have to put up with old, unsightly fixtures and fittings, dangerous or broken appliances and pipework or drains that have seen better days.
One of the main considerations when you’re thinking of renovating is your budget, and the size and scale of the renovation you want to achieve. Many of the lifestyle and property series on tv show amazing kitchen makeovers that can be done quickly and cheaply, simply by changing out the old taps and appliances, and installing new cupboard handles and splashbacks. On the other hand, if you’re thinking of changing the layout of the kitchen – for example to take advantage of unused space or to orientate it in a different direction – this kind of work may well require a project manager because of its complexity.
It’s a good idea to look at all aspects of your kitchen individually so that you don’t miss anything when in the renovation planning stages. You can break it into the following areas:
- Kitchen fixtures. Taps, sinks and their accessories such as plugs and wastes can all develop issues over time. These can include leaking or rusting, seized taps or broken internal tap mechanisms. Repairing taps will usually extend their lifespan for a few more years, however if you’re thinking of updating the look of your kitchen, a full replacement can be the quickest way to modernize the area. If you are choosing new taps, just make sure that you talk to your plumber about the specifications needed for the type of plumbing – not all taps will be suitable.
- Drains and pipes. While you may not even give your kitchen pipes and drains a second thought, they really are the most important aspect to maintaining a fully functioning and well-designed kitchen. Poorly designed or maintained pipes can lead to having clogs and blockages on a regular basis, or develop foul odours from rotting organic material that has become trapped over time. Moving or replacing pipework can be an expensive and disruptive process, and most plumbers will recommend repairing the issues rather than undertaking that kind of major work. However if you are planning a wide scale kitchen renovation project, it might be a good time to consider having troublesome pipes and drains replaced with new ones.
- Kitchen appliances. If you’re struggling with an oven that has seen better days, or tired of having issues with your old gas cooktop, it may be time to consider replacing them. It’s a good idea to talk to you gas fitter to find out what type of appliance is best for your requirements and the existing gas connections. They will also be able to help you work out the energy efficiency of such appliances to keep down your ongoing energy bills. If your kitchen doesn’t have a dishwasher, this may be one of the appliances at the top of your wish list. Generally most kitchens will have room to install a dishwasher if there is not already one, but even if space is limited, you can consider getting an under the bench dish drawer type dishwasher that may only require the removal of a cupboard.
- Hot water systems. If you’ve been experienced patchy hot water or if you’re finding you’re running out of hot water on a regular basis, you may want to think about having your hot water system updated. There are many factors to getting the right hot water unit for your property, including whether you want gas or electric heating, whether you need a storage tank or prefer a continuous flow system, and how many occupants you have who will be using hot water in your property. A qualified plumber will be able to help take you through the steps of planning for a replacement system, giving you advice on matters such as cost effectiveness and energy efficiency.
Sydney’s trusted plumbing and gas fitting SERVICES
More people use our plumbing and gas services than our competitors because we offer only top quality work, combined with exceptional customer care. We pride ourselves on our affordability of services, and we’re always willing to go the extra mile for you. We ensure that:
- Our dedicated team of plumbers and gas fitters will give you personalised service. We will even give you our personal phone number so that you can call us with any questions or concerns while we are working on your property.
- We are professional at all times, polite and friendly and well dressed.
- We are on time, no matter if it’s a routine repair job, a renovation project or an emergency. If we do need to reschedule, we’ll make sure we let you know in plenty of time so you’re never inconvenienced. We’ll never make you wait around for us, and when we come to your property, we’ll be fully equipped and have everything on hand that we’ll need so we won’t need to visit hardware stores.
- We provide true 24 hour service, so you can count on us at any time of the day or night, on public holidays, weekends and after normal business hours. We also won’t charge you outrageous fees for our emergency call outs – all of our services are affordable and we don’t charge extra call out fees.
- We provide a one stop shop for all of your plumbing and gas fitting needs, we’re highly qualified and undergo the latest training to make sure we keep up with best practice standards and industry changes.
- We offer free, no obligation quotes, no matter if your job requires a washer to be replaced or for a major kitchen renovation.
Ready to work with us?
To give you total peace of mind, we offer our customers a 100% money back guarantee. If you’re not happy with any aspect of our workmanship or customer service, we’ll refund your money with no questions asked.
We want to exceed your expectations, so call Sydney 24 Hour Plumbing today and find out how we can help you.